Setting up Twitter Auto Song Poster
Setting up the Twitter Autoposter requires you get your own Twitter API keys (free). Once you have entered the 4 required keys into your SHOUTcast panel, SHOUTcast Widgets will post the artist name, song title and your choice of #HashTags every "X" amount of songs that are played on your stream.
- Goto https://apps.twitter.com/ (make sure your logged into Twitter) and click on "Create New App"
- Under Name enter and title you like (ie. Twitter Auto Song Poster)
- Under Description enter anything you like (note only you will see this it will not be seen by website or Twitter users)
- Under website enter the url http://32oneweb.com
- Leave the Callback URL empty
- Agree to the terms and click the Create Twitter Application button
- On the page that opens click on the Keys and Access Tokens tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Create my Access Token Button
- On the page that opens, you should see the 4 keys you will need, Login to your SHOUTcast Widgets Panel, click on General Settings on the left, then click on the Social Tab
- Copy and Paste the 4 keys, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token & Access Token Secret into the correct fields then save
- Go back to your SHOUTcast Widgets Panel > General Settings > Social Tab and set the amount of songs between posts, as well as the 2 hashtags (you can leave the hashtag fields them empty if you like)
- Allow a couple cycles before your autoposter gets going, if you set your autoposter to every 5 songs it will take 10 to first begin working at first launch.
- Using the @ sing before the artist is against Twitters terms and has been removed. Do not enter the @ in any of the hash tag fields, this is consired spam and your Twitter API will most likely be suspended in a day or so.
Was this answer helpful?
You'll need to create a Google Adsense Account It is 100% free to apply, in fact, they pay you!...
ChatandGo is a free flash chat widget you can use throughout your network of dj's and friends...
As long as your have SHOUTJockey enabled on your account, you will find the SHOUTJockey access...
Login to your Mailchimp panel https://login.mailchimp.com Click on Lists at the top If you...
There are a few reason why album artwork does not display as intended. 1. MP3 TAGS - Even if...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution