How to Link Centova v3 with SHOUTcast Widgets
Link Centova with SHOUTcast Widgets
Login to SHOUTcast Widgets, click on Server Settings. look for Centova Link near the bottom.
- Centova Username - To locate the Centova username, in your Centova Cast panel click on Quick Links, look for FTP Username near the bottom. The username is CaSe SeNsTiVe!
- Centova Port - In most cases this will be 2199 (note this is NOT your server port)
- Media Folder - In most cases this will be media
Create Playlist in Centova
- In Centova, click on Playlists in the left menu
- Click on Create Playlist
Playlist Order: Sequential
Create Folder in Centova Media
This can be done either in your Centova Panel or via FTP client. You will need to create a folder within the /media folder (ie. /media/live)
- In your Centova Panel, click on Files in the left menu
- Click on Media once on the left so it is highlighted
- Click New Folder at the bottom, enter live for the folder and and save
Was this answer helpful?
You will need to enter your SHOUTcast or Icecast server settings before SHOUTcast Widgets can...
Mountpoints are streams -- mp3 streams are by far the most common and popular and are basiclly...
IP Address or Host Name - On the right of your main WHMSonic dashboard under My Radio, look for...
There are a few reason why album artwork does not display as intended. 1. MP3 TAGS - Even if...
- Ensure you are using only the ip address or host name for your server. Common mistakes are...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution