Twitter Auto Poster - Set Up Twitter API
Setting up the Twitter Autoposter requires you get your own Twitter API keys (free). Once you have entered the 4 required keys into your SHOUTcast panel, SHOUTcast Widgets will post the artist name, song title and your choice of #HashTags every "X" amount of songs that are played on your stream.
- Goto https://apps.twitter.com/ (make sure your logged into Twitter) and click on "Create New App"
- Under Name enter and title you like (ie. Twitter Auto Song Poster)
- Under Description enter anything you like (note only you will see this it will not be seen by website or Twitter users)
- Under website enter the url https://shoutcastwidgets.com
- Leave the Callback URL empty
- Agree to the terms and click the Create Twitter Application button
- On the page that opens click on the Keys and Access Tokens tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Create my Access Token Button
- On the page that opens, you should see the 4 keys you will need, Login to your SHOUTcast Widgets Panel, click on General Settings on the left, then click on the Social Tab
- Copy and Paste the 4 keys, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token & Access Token Secret into the correct fields then save
- Go back to your SHOUTcast Widgets Panel > General Settings > Social Tab and set the amount of songs between posts, as well as the 2 hashtags (you can leave the hashtag fields them empty if you like)
- Allow a couple cycles before your autoposter makes first post.
- Using the @ sing before the artist is against Twitters terms and has been removed. Do not enter the @ in any of the hash tag fields, this is consired spam and your Twitter API will most likely be suspended in a day or so.
- 2 משתמשים שמצאו מאמר זה מועיל