- Login to your Mailchimp panel https://login.mailchimp.com
- Click on Lists at the top
- If you have not yet created a list you will need to do so before you can get your form URL .. if you have already created a list, click on it.
- Click on Signup Forms
- Click on Embedded Forms
- In the code that appears on the right, you'll first need to copy the code in the box and then past it into notepad.
- Look for the line that starts <form action="
- You'll need to grab just the URL between the " " (see image below)
- Copy and past the entire URL into your SHOUTcast Widgtes panel under General Settings > Widgets... Look for the Mailchimp Form URL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
- Ensure you are using only the ip address or host name for your server. Common mistakes are...
Setting up the Twitter Autoposter requires you get your own Twitter API keys (free). Once you...
ChatandGo is a free flash chat widget you can use throughout your network of dj's and friends...
Link Centova with SHOUTcast Widgets Login to SHOUTcast Widgets, click on Server Settings. look...